You can’t sleep. You know it’s a problem but no one thinks they’re the problem. You know you need to be more inclusive, but you don’t know where to start. Policy changes didn’t work! Accountability did nothing. Training just made everyone feel bad. You’ve tried everything. It just won’t go away. It’s what’s keeping you up at night.
You can try all of the strategies, but until people become aware of and deal with their blind spots, you’ll be pouring money, time and energy down the toilet.
That’s where Tony comes in. He is the go-to-guy when it comes to when it comes to Unconscious Bias. He knows that bias goes way beyond race and gender. It has the potential to permeate every decision we make without us ever even realizing it. Federal agencies and corporations keep him on their speed dial because he’s uncovered the brain hack to tackling Unconscious Bias without playing the blame game.
Tony will help you uncover the secrets that the most inclusive organizations use to create a culture that attracts the best and the brightest. Your staff won’t need to take no-doze when they experience this powerfully positive program where they will:
- No longer view bias as a touchy subject that must be avoided at all cost
- Understand how unconscious bias acts as a blind spot affecting both behavior and decision making
- Learn three simple mind hacks to neutralize personal bias and its effects
- Quickly recognize and thwart bias with both individual and organizational strategies
- Identify the impact of bias on co-worker and customer relationships
- Prevent or reduce the consequence of bias in order to create a truly inclusive workplace
It happened again… A new regulation. A new technology. And now you have to implement a streamlined process and get everyone on board, quickly! Now more than ever, you’ll need people, process, and technology to work together. And you don’t have time to waste.
Tony is who a retired 2-star general turned to when he needed help guiding soldiers and civilians to embrace the BRAC transition, one of the largest organizational changes in history. Tony knows how to launch people out of the past and into the future.
Organizational transitions and transformations are always about people; it is always people who have to embrace a new situation and carry out the corresponding change. Yet most efforts to adapt to change fall dramatically short of their goal because they fail to address the psychological transitions and behavioral transformations that must accompany any successful effort to change. Transition is difficult and if poorly managed, the result can be disastrous to the productivity, morale, and stability of everyone involved.
In this no B.S. program, Tony will teach you:
- Three explosive strategies for escaping the past!
- The hidden secret to buy-in! (No more, “but we always did it this way!”)
- How to Identify and overcome the most common hurdles to implementing change
- The easy way to stay locked on your target when plans change
- How to turn saboteurs into surrogates and adversaries into advocates.
- How to get everyone onboard…yes even that guy.
Everyone says, great leaders are: buzzword, buzzword buzzword. What sets great leaders apart from everyone else is not a bunch of buzzwords. It’s the ability to get things done through others while bringing out the best them. It’s being a Force Multiplier.
Leadership is all about leading people. If you can’t effectively lead people, you can’t be considered an effective leader. The Force Multiplier is for everyone who wants to maximize their ability to lead people.
Tony Chatman provides a fresh approach to familiar, real world problems facing leaders. He provides a practical roadmap to prepare leaders for the diverse challenges of leading people.
Learn How to:
- Get the best out of everyone
- Build trust, loyalty, and respect among your team
- Transform adversaries into allies.
Whether you’re a frontline leader or a member of the C-suite, leading people is critical to your career success. Drop the “There’s no good people out there” excuse and become The Force Multiplier.
If you’ve ever looked at your life and thought, “I imagined I would be in a different place in life by now,” then this keynote is for you. Wherever you are today, at some point in the past you (whether knowingly or unknowingly) made an appointment to be there. This is all about taking charge of your life. You will learn:
- How to identify what success is for you
- What hidden forces are stopping you from achieving your goals
- How to create enough internal energy to overcome any obstacle that comes your way
- How to escape the gravitational pull of mediocrity
You will be motivated and you will be inspired, but most importantly, your life will be transformed forever.