You take pride in your work. Unfortunately, at work, you have to rely on others to get the job done. In fact, the more important the job, the more likely you’ll have to work with and through others as a high performing team. This workshop will help you discover the critical elements necessary to get work done in teams. You will also learn how to work with people of various generations, ethnicities, and other dimensions of diversity.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to transform a group of people into a high performing team.
- Learn to identify the 5 stages all teams go through if they are truly going to be functional and effective
- Understand the changing leadership styles needed at each development stage to create a truly high performing team
- Understand the 5 team killers that that destroy group effectiveness, and how to fix them
- Learn to utilize the inherent but hidden value of team diversity
- Learn effective strategies for dealing with the interpersonal conflict that naturally arises in a team environment
- Understand where generation gap issues surface, and their impact.
- Discover how to work with, manage and be managed by people of different generations
- Understand the critical ingredients necessary to forge unity and inclusion out of diversity
- Delegate so effectively that others will actually get the job done right the first time