Difficult people have a way of getting under your skin and making life a nightmare. In fact, sometimes it seems as if though their goal in life is to make you miserable. The problem is that difficult people are everywhere: at the store, in your neighborhood, lying in the bed next to you, but in the workplace they pose a serious threat to your career, health, and sanity. And unfortunately, you can’t run away from them because you need them to get your job done. But there is good news. People may be difficult but they’re not impossible. If you learn some simple principles and strategies, you can learn to not only deal with difficult people, but work with them in a productive way without having to sacrifice your self-esteem. This information filled, interactive workshop will prepare you for the difficult people and situations.
In this session you will:
- Learn how to determine what makes difficult people tick
- Quickly identify the root cause of the most common behavioral problems
- The most common mistake well-intentioned people make that actually makes the conflict worse
- Learn real-world strategies for dealing with difficult people, including:
- Determine whether you might be part of the problem and if so, what you can do to fix it.
- Learn when and how to use the most effective strategies for dealing with conflict
- when it’s best to just walk away…
- Learn how to create a blueprint that will guide you through the most difficult conversations you will ever face
Don’t Miss this workshop
Let’s face it: Difficult people aren’t going away and there is very little chance that they’re going to change. In fact, more often than not, they don’t even think there’s a problem, at least not with themselves. It’s up to you to make the difference.